There aren’t enough hours in the day for me to share everything I’d like to share with you.
I spend quite a bit of time thinking about things and writing about things and wondering “could this be a blog post?”
From epiphanies I have on the elliptical to musings on my daily commute, from experiences that make my heart sing to things that make me realize I’m an adult, there are so many things I want to tell you.
I have a page of wedding related post ideas, dozens of other miscellaneous ones jotted down throughout my journal, and countless others floating around in my brain.
There are more serious things like…
Experiences as a twenty-something:
- adjusting to friendships as an adult
- advice to the class of 2012
Things that make me laugh:
- how I made a rule for Mike the other day that he had to talk in rhyme for 10 minutes or
- how my office-mate David put on a headset from the call center and pretended to be an operator on the Butterball Hot-line
- my new favorite marinade: Soy Vay Hoisin and Garlic
- I’m having a serious aversion to fried eggs and haven’t been able to think about eating one for over a month
- simple joys
- advice I give myself